Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority in the East of England to recruit to a Senior Business Analyst to lead on a series of review and research activities that will define tangible business outcomes for a transformed and restructured council.
This post is a full time 3 months with the potential to extend, the role will be predominantly remote but may require some on site visits if a business need is identified.
Main responsibilities (will include but not limited to):
- To be responsible for planning and leading on multiple projects across the business process review programme.
- To oversee the collection, interpretation and analysis of service and customer data to develop and present the current state insight for review.
- To liaise with key internal and external stakeholders and undertake observations/interviews as necessary to ensure the relevant level of technical and functional requirements are captured to inform the focus of each review.
- Lead on delivering business process re-engineering and customer journey mapping workshops involving service representatives and stakeholders.
- Ensure there is consistency for the customer journeys across all council processes.
- Leading, mentoring, coaching, and providing business analysis advice, support, and guidance to the Business Analyst.
- To adhere to Programme and Project governance and corporate approach to business process reviews to ensure a consistent, repeatable approach. (This is likely to include regular update meetings, completion of progress reports and plans).
- Extensive experience of leading on multiple concurrent business process reviews projects preferably within the public sector.
- Experience of interpreting multiple datasets and associated procedures, legislation, and policies to quickly understand business drivers and the opportunities for change.
- Extensive experience of persuading, negotiating, and influencing managers and stakeholders to embrace and implement service change, maintain high performance, and seek to continuously improve services.
This role requires a candidate that can hit the ground running.
Please contact Bianca Ashwin to hear more.