Senior Architectural Technician
Can you respond to technical queries, review sub-contractor information, attend, and lead Design Team and Coordination Meetings, support a Contractor during the build and to liaise with management monthly to update them on the status of the project.
If you answered yes to the above, then read on
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to lead the Technical output for an architectural team based in Bristol. Along with being the first point of contact to the site delivery team, you will be required to bring preliminary designs into a buildable solution. If you like working with different teams then this is the role for you. As the successful candidate will be coordinating detailed information across all disciplines helping to bring the teams vision to life
- To be capable of providing strong technical design support to project teams and be able to deliver successful projects in accordance with client requirements
- Capable of managing and supervising technical project teams, together with Client and Contractor liaison.
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate Design Teams and sub - contractors.
- Ability to undertake tasks required on the day-to-day delivery requirements of projects at all stages, including; production of design deliverables, providing accurate technical information, addressing technical queries, Site Inspections, condition surveys, monitoring delivery; identifying proposed design change which could impact on fees, change controls, slippage of programme to Project Leader, etc,
Technical knowledge of building legislation and construction technology are essential requirements of the role
- HNC/HND in Architecture/Building Construction or BSc in Architectural Technology or other recognised approved equivalents.
- Eligible member of an appropriate professional institution (MCIAT or recognised approved equivalent).
If you are interested in this opportunity please contact Panoramic Associates, Lola Balogun for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 Or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.