SEND Admin Officer
- Tabby Summerfield
- Lead Principal Delivery Consultant
Panoramic Associates is supporting a local authority with their search for multiple SEN Admin Officers to work on a data cleansing project on their EHM database (part of Liquid Logic/EYES).
Responsibilities will include:
- Working on Individual Health Care Plans (IHCPs) checking that a child’s health conditions are in line with the categorisations on Early Help Module and updating this where needed.
- Working on Annual Reviews to ensure that all information is up to date and accurate on EHM and reflects changes from the last Annual Review.
- Updating EHM with information from Education Health and Care Plans (EHCPs) and ensuring all the stages on EHM are completed correctly.
- Liaising with Case Officers to chase outstanding documents.
- Ensuring the accuracy of financial information to ensure that any relevant cost savings are made following funding changes for individual children
They can offer fully remote working, an initial 3 month contract and they can pay up to £180 per day (via an umbrella company).
It is essential for the successful candidates to have good knowledge of Liquid Logic/EYEs, or an alternative LA SEN database.
For more information and to be considered, please email your CV to t.summerfield @ panoramicassociates.co.uk