Senior Development Manager and Development Manager roles (Regeneration)
Up to £90,000 per annum (Dependant on experience level and Seniority)
Panoramic Associates is currently supporting a well-known Housing Provider based in London, which due to the increased workload and ambitious residential development plans is looking for a Senior Development Manager to join their team.
Within this role, you will manage the complex developments within the Development business plan to ensure they are built with efficient design and programming, to the highest standards, and achieve value for money.
- Assist in the development and design of large, complex Estate Regeneration projects consisting of residential, commercial, education and public realm units from inception to completion (RIBA 1-7).
- Help oversee the contract management for projects, ensuring compliance and providing analysis to assess performance against key indicators.
- Manage £multi-million budgets. Ensure all project costs are kept under strict control and recorded properly with all transactions checked and confirmed.
- To identify, manage and report on all risks associated with relevant development projects.
- Assist in performance managing project consultants and contractors, ensuring they perform in line with both their scope of services.
- To prepare and provide regular progress reports for the Project Board and other stakeholders.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A proven track record of delivering mixed-use, residential or estate regeneration schemes from RIBA stages
- Knowledge and experience in complex budget and project management.
- Experience in working with difficult contractors and stakeholder relationships.
There are 2 vacancies available, a Senior Development Manager and Development Manager. Salaries will be based on seniority and experience level.
Interviews can take place in the next coming weeks.
If you are a motivated Development Manager with the drive to progress within your career this is the perfect opportunity for you. This role will offer you full lifecycle experience within the Estate Regeneration sector and a supportive team and management environment for you to thrive within.
Interviews will be taking place in the next couple of weeks, if you are interested in knowing more apply today or contact Rashani Johnson @ Panoramic Associates