Contract type: Full time - 3 Months
Panoramic is now collaborating with a local authority based in north London that has a mixture of residential, industrial and commercial land. The council has an established contractor supply chain and a high emphasis on performance management and customer service. Together we are on the quest for a repairs manager.
The post holder will be managing complex areas such as structural works, dampness, playgrounds, roofing and disrepair. In addition to managing the budgets and work programmes for these areas
- To take direct responsibility for the commercial management of contractors employed to maintain and repair Housing stock
- Keep up to date with developments in service delivery and best practice to ensure the service performs effectively and to the highest standard
- To support the Head of Repairs in securing the continuous development, improvement, efficiency and success of the department as a whole
- Liaison and negotiation with contractors to meet customer needs
- Delivery of an effective technical, surveying, inspection and contract management service to responsive repairs, new build, aids and adaptation, and health & safety areas
Please call me, Lola Balogun or you can email your C.V.
Even if you feel like this is not 100% right for you, I still would like to hear from you as we may have other opportunities that fit better