Public Health Specialist/Senior Public Health Principal
Competitive daily rate
Fully remote role
Panoramic Associates are working with various Local Authorities to support them with their need for an Interim Public Health Specialist/Senior Public Health Principal to start ASAP for a minimum of 6 months. These roles can be fulfilled remotely and is 3-5 days per week, on a competitive daily rate basis.
Key areas within:
- COVID-19 recovery
- Domestic Abuse
- Mental Health
- Healthcare services (Falls, Frailty services)
- Experience in a similar role - Public Health Specialist/Public Health Lead/Public Health Manager/Public Health Practitioner
- Experience of working within a local government setting (ideally local authority)
- A strong public health background, lead on similar projects, Programme Manager background would be useful
- Strong leadership/management qualities
- Msc in Public Health/UK PHR applicant would put you in good standing
To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact Mia Collett.