Panoramic Associates are working with two local authorities to support them in finding a Health Protection Practitioner to support the response to COVID-19 for a minimum of 3-6 months.
- The role would be working remotely and supporting their COVID response by undertaking initial risk assessment for outbreaks in health, social care, school and other workplace settings and involvement in incident team meetings where appropriate
- Be working with a coordinator who is managing a general public health inbox to respond to COVID enquiries from professionals and the public (with routes of escalation to public health consultant when needed).
- Qualified and registered Nurse/Practitioner with active NMC pin
- Experience of working in local government/local authority/Public Health England
- Experience of providing clinical advice to other registered nurses, so you must have an enhance level of knowledge and competence
- Ability to undertake on-site visits to care homes around the local region as an essential part of your role
This is a Health Protection Practitioner post but an Infection Control Practitioner/Lead will be considered due to their translatable skills.
Please note that one of the roles can be fulfilled fully remotely and the other will be part on-site and part remote in the East of England. The clients are paying a competitive daily rate.
To hear more about this role please apply and/or contact Mia Collett on the email address / or on LinkedIn.