Interim Project Manager (Local Authority)
6 months (likely extension)
Location: North West
Daily Rate: £200-350 per day DOE (Inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates is supporting a Local Authority based in the North West with the recruitment of a Project Manager to assist in the delivery of the council's various regeneration programmes.
Other areas of the role:
- Overseeing the project development plans and report on any key changes or milestones.
- Ensure that all project documentation is fully up to date and maintained.
- Manage the delivery of smaller, low-risk projects under the supervision of the programme manager.
- Responsible for various administrative duties such as minute taking in meetings.
- Assist in the development of policies and procedures and undertake relevant research to support programme delivery.
To be considered for the role: You will have proven experience of assisting on regeneration or development projects within a local authority setting and extensive knowledge of the English City Fund and Towns Fund.
If you believe you have the credentials and experience to thrive in this role then apply today!