Interim Regeneration Programme Manager (Town Centre)
Location: South East
£500-£525 a day (outside IR35)
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority based in the South East by supporting the recruitment of an interim Regeneration Programme Manager. The Council has just been awarded money from the Local Authorities towns fund initiative.
As part of your role, you will be supporting the council's town centre regeneration programme to deliver significant growth and change for residents within the area.
Other areas of the role:
- Communicating effectively with developers and external stakeholders involved in the council's schemes
- Providing effective programme and project management
- Overseeing the improvement and delivery of the following areas:, High Street, Housing connected Infrastructure, leisure and retail facilities.
- Working with the property market and the council's procurement team to ensure value for money
- Identifying external funding streams to help deliver set out project deliverables
- Effective alignment of resources to support project/programme delivery
To be considered for the role, you must have had significant experience delivering town centre regeneration schemes from either a public or private sector setting. The role will be for an initial six months with a view to extension. There will be a view to remote working involved - however, a presence is needed in the area monthly.
Interviews will be conducted next week, please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role is not right for you, I still want to hear from you.