egeneration Programme Manager
£55,000 per annum + Benefits
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a Local Authority based in Cambridgeshire to help in the appointment of a Regeneration Programme Manager. This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to develop and lead the council's capital regeneration Programmes, including the Future Highstreet Fund programme.
Other Areas of the Role:
- Engage and build stakeholder and partner relationships.
- Monthly Monitoring, Management and Reporting of the Regeneration Programme.
- Identifying independencies, risks, and opportunities across the Programme.
- Informal and formal reporting arrangements to senior officers and members including financial profiling and Budget management.
- Effective management of resources to support the successful delivery of projects and programmes.
- Effectively work in partnerships with other internal departments.
The client is looking for someone who has the technical ability and experience of delivering the Regeneration Programme, however interpersonal skills such as the ability to effectively communicate and a positive outlook are equally important.
To be considered you will:
- Demonstrate successful experience in leading major regeneration or capital delivery programmes and/or projects in the public or private sector.
- Experience delivering projects from inception through to completion.
- Proven track record of developing and maintaining stakeholder/partnership relationships and excellent communication skills.
- Ability to effectively manage complex multi-revenue streams and allocations.
Interviews for this role will be taking place w/c 21st July.
The role is offering £55,000 per annum and is a permanent role.