- Monthly valuations, assessment of drawing revisions, and picking up all variations.
- Value completed work and ensure timely payment
- Manage sites under your control, ensure that you fully understand the scope of works included within the tender. Provide support to the Contracts Managers and Site Supervisors.
- Liaising with our Production and Engineering teams throughout the contract.
- Full CVR to be reviewed with line manager on a monthly basis
- Sub-Contract payments - to be checked fortnightly and passed for processing.
The team our highly skilled and dedicated team carry out minor/major works and refurbishments, as well as new-build projects with a construction value from £300,000 - £12m in the following key sectors:
- Community / Leisure
- Restoration / Refurbishment
- Relevant experience as a Quantity Surveyor
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Must be passionate about work.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with clients
If you would like some more information on the role please contact Eboney