Public Health Strategist
Fully remote post
- Developing and implementing Health Improvement programme's with a particular emphasis on health improvement (healthy weight, physical activity amongst CYP)
- Direct line management of a team of health improvement staff managing day to day operations and ensuring the efficient running of services.
- Using knowledge of the local, regional and national health care agenda to inform service development
- Must have experience of working in a similar role within a local authority
- Proven experience in Health Improvement
- Working on public health programmes from start to completion
- Stakeholder management, line management
- Masters in Public Health/UK PHR applicant
If you're interested, please apply to the role. Our client is looking for an urgent start and can interview next week.
Equally if you know anyone who fits the brief and would be interested, please refer their details on and utilise our referral voucher scheme!