Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority to support them with their need for an Interim Public Health Specialist/Principal to start ASAP for 3-6 months. This role can be fulfilled remotely and will be 3 - 5 days per week, on a competitive daily rate basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Public Health Specialists/Public Health Specialty Registrars/Public Health Principals who are looking for a step up. You will work directly with the Consultant and Director of Public Health and be exposed to many senior-level projects and tasks.
- Management of the response to the COVID-19 pandemic - supporting the schools, care home and testing.
- To provide expert public health advice and leadership
- To lead on public health research in specific topic areas, and commission research audits/projects, and/or undertake research or audit and translate research findings into public health practice
- Work closely with the Consultant in Public health and wider senior-level public health team
- Ideally in process for Public Health Specialist/Consultant registration through the Portfolio or Medical Route
- A strong public health background, lead on similar projects, Programme Manager background would be useful
- Strong leadership/management qualities
To apply for this role, please click "apply" and/or please contact Mia Collett on the email address / on LinkedIn.