Panoramic Associates are currently working with a London based Local Authority to help them recruit a Head of Health Intelligence to help them with virus workstreams including links to the JSNA and Annual Public Health Service Plan.
Our client is looking for someone to start immediately on an initial 3-6 month period. This role is a hybrid role however, they wouldn't rule out someone who needs to be fully remote. This role is 5 days per week and offering a very competitive daily rate.
Role Responsibilities (but not limited too):
- To work with the Assistant Director of Public Health / Strategic Lead for Public Health and other Service Managers within the Council, NHS England, PHE and the Clinical Commissioning Group to lead on allocated public health portfolios of work.
- To lead the 'core offer' of health needs assessment and strategic evidence review delivered by public health to support your portfolio of work in the Council.
- Translate the Health and Wellbeing Strategy into effective strategic plans across the Council, and at times across Mid and South Essex ICS, underpinned by appropriate business processes that meet the needs of our population, reduce health inequalities and our statutory obligations.
- To undertake activities relevant to the role on behalf of the Council's Public Health Leadership Team linking to the JSNA and the Annual Public Health Service plan.
Essential experience required:
- Must display Public Health Intelligence/Analysis experience within a local government/local authority/NHS setting
- Proven JSNA production and wider needs assessment skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in this role, please get in contact. Interviews will be happening very soon.
*If you know anyone who fits the brief and would be interested, please refer their details on and utilise our referral voucher scheme!*