Panoramic Associates are working with a Midlands based local authority to support them with their need for a communications and engagement lead to sit in the public health (test and trace) team. This is a temporary 6 month position and will be focused around COVID-19.
The post holder will provide senior management of a team to deliver the local outbreak engagement, communication and social media plan and related projects for the test and trace programme as well as log term community engagement and partnership.
It will be your responsibility to Ensure timely advice, guidance and support to the City's diverse communities relating to Covid-19 and the local outbreak response using an effective and integrated cross channel communications approach.
- Manage and deliver the local outbreak engagement and communication plan and related projects.
- Manage and support collaborative communication and engagement partnership work relating to Covid-19 across the Council and with external partners.
- Strengthen community engagement and mobilization of community partner to raise understanding and awareness of Covid-19 and the local outbreak response.
- Support the Leader and lead Cabinet Member in proactive engagement and communication through elected members
- Lead on the development and implementation of outbreak and incident communication and engagement response.
To find out more information on this position and apply to the post please contact Maisie Hockings.