Panoramic Associates are leading providers of Public Health professionals to Local Authorities across the UK. We are working with a Local Authority to support them with their need for a Public Health Analyst to start ASAP for 4 months. The main focus of your role will be to provide analysis and visual representation of COVID-19 data. The ideal postholder will have a strategic view and take a hands on approach and have experience of working with COVID-19 data.
Main responsibilities include:
* Be a resource for data analysis for local outbreaks, interpretation and presentation
* Monitoring outbreak hotspots
* Utilising spreadsheets, maps and analytical tools across a wide range of datasets
* Working within the intelligence team contributing to the maintenance and development of a strong public health knowledge base
Skills and experience required:
* Previous experience working in an analytical role in a Local Authority or NHS (Public Sector/Local Government experience will be considered)
* Good understanding of Public Health aims, principles, and research methods
* Experience with public health data-sets/ local and national NHS and other relevant data sources
* Experience of analysing and interpreting health, healthcare or demographic data or local authority data
To apply for this role, please click apply and please contact Mia Collett on / 0117 9938090.