Property Paralegal - Permanent
Flexible Remote Working
In-House / Buckinghamshire, near London
£30-35k per annum (+10% Bonus)
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Commercial Property Paralegal to join the Legal and Commercial Department for one of our established clients based in Buckinghamshire, within close proximity to London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the in-house commercial property legal team and assisting with the legal process for site acquisition of solar farms, electric vehicle forecourts and charging hubs and other general commercial property work.
* Assisting the Legal Property & Development Team with a wide range of property related matters on solar energy projects and electric vehicle forecourts
* Assisting with advice on content of Heads of Terms and assisting with drafting option agreements, agreements for lease and both leasehold and freehold acquisition
* Obtaining and advising on a wide range of property searches, dealing with registrations at HM Land Registry including first registrations, restrictions, answering requisitions & completing SDLT forms.
* Preparing and advising on due diligence from title documents, searches and replies to enquiries and assisting with the preparation of Reports on Title.
* A minimum of 2 years' previous experience working in a Paralegal/Legal Assistant position, specialising in commercial property preferably within a busy in-house legal team, complimented by private practice work
* LLB Degree
* Team player, innovative with sound judgement and solutions driven
* Able to approach work with positive energy and integrity
* Capability of working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
* Working knowledge of MS Office in particular Word, Excel, and Outlook
* Private Healthcare for employee and their partner/children paid fully.
* Additionally, access to Private GP and Nurse 24/7 and counselling for all family members.
* Company Share Scheme
* Generous Annual leave - 25 days plus bank holidays
* Group Life Insurance - 4x base salary paid to beneficiary
* Contributory Pension Scheme - 5% by Employee and 5%
* Generous Maternity and Paternity Pay
* Bike to Work Scheme
If you feel your skillset and experience matches the requirements of this position and you would be interested in more details, please do get in touch on 0117 409 4456 or email a copy of your CV