Title - Project Surveyor
Location - Bristol
Salary - £40k
Our client, an award-winning Housing Association requires a Project Surveyor to join their expanding Property Team. Recognised as one of the best places to work in the Industry, the working environment is fantastic and the projects both diverse and interesting.
As a Project Surveyor you will Ensure that projects for improvement works on across housing stock are delivered on time, within budget constraints and controls, and against quality standards.
- Deliver professional surveying, design and contract administration services, ensuring refurbishment projects successfully meet the quality standards required to achieve project objectives.
- Deliver a customer focused and strong project and contract management approach to service delivery, including the principal design, specification and delivery of projects.
- Provide effective programme forecasting, progress monitoring, and cost management, ensuring the customer experience and quality standards are understood, maintained and developed.
- Work closely with the local authority planning departments, ensuring the design, specification and delivery of refurbishment work is carried out in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Ensure customer feedback is captured to inform and improve customer experience.
- Hold a relevant professional qualification which evidences the appropriate calibre for this role/or substantial relevant experience
- Evidence significant experience of carrying out detailed design work for the refurbishment of buildings
- Bring experience of project management delivery in relation to significant capital/revenue projects within a property investment related organisation
- Evidence my experience of providing professional surveying services.
For further information and to apply, please forward your CV to Tom Selman or call on 0117 332 8090