Panoramic Associates are working in conjunction with medium sized Housing Association to assist them with their search for a Project Manager to join their Development team.
- Ensure the efficient, accurate and timely delivery of development projects from acquisition through to end of defects with a focus on Independent Living affordable rent, shared ownership and sales schemes and working in partnership with developers, contractors and sub-contractors.
- Be part of the project team for all new business to agree design, specification and maintenance of future projects, contributing to the review of the technical specifications in conjunction with the Head of Development.
- Work with the Land Executive to ensure site investigations, planning, acquisitions and procurement arrangements progress in line with business plan delivery timescales, maintaining and creating new relationships that lead to opportunities.
- Liaise with internal teams in the development of new schemes including Neighbourhoods, & Assets to ensure a seamless approach to new developments, ensuring great communication with all key stakeholders regarding timescales for delivery of development schemes and sales progress is on time and properties are let when required.
- Ensure that new homes are built to a high standard and defects are managed proactively to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Work with and build external relationships with partners in the delivery of development and regeneration programmes, including local authorities, Homes England, community organisations, landowners, developers, contractors and consultants.
- Adhere to Development Procedures Guidelines and approval, financial parameters and financial regulations.
- Provide comprehensive reports to the Boards regarding scheme delivery and compliance to approved budgets and attend stakeholder meetings as required.
- Provide coaching and support to colleagues; supporting the development of colleagues in the Development team.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Professional Qualification from a relevant institution (CIOB, RICS, CIH) or evidence of continuous professional development
- Proven experience at senior management level in a Housing or related organisation
- Experience of developing effective customer driven services
- Experience of coaching and training others
- Knowledge and ability to manage development programmes, budgets and cashflow management
- Knowledge of Housing Associations or Local Authority development environment
- Knowledge of private development environment
- Knowledge and understanding of Government Housing agenda
If you are interested in discussing this role in more detail please get in touch with Dan Bown on 0117 332 8090 or apply via this advert