Role: Project Manager - Fostering Service
Rate: Dependant on Experience / Negotiable
Working Arrangement: Fully Remote
Contract: 6 months
The successful candidate will be leading and delivering complex services and business improvements within the Local Authority fostering service. They will be working alongside the Fostering Service Manager to assist in the retention of excising foster carers and the recruitment of new carers by developing a well-performing strategy.
Some key deliverables:
- Maintain excellent, effective working relationships with stakeholders, key strategic partners, senior council directors, politicians and operational teams.
- Define and set-up the project organisation structure and governance, assembling team members with agreement of appropriate line managers. Leading/chairing regular core project meetings establishing also robust monitoring and escalation arrangements.
- Project and Programme Management experience
- Data Analysis Experience
- Evidence of Business and Budgetary Management
- Enhanced DBS With Children
- Business and Project Management (or similar) qualification
If this role is suitable for you then please contact me or apply direct. Email your up-to-date CV to I . hatton @ panoramicassociates.co.uk or give me a call on 0117 409 4677.