Project Manager- Construction
£42k - £50k
Panoramic Associates are currently supporting an innovative, dynamic local authority with the recruitment of a Project Manager for their corporate Property division.
As the successful Project Manager, you will support the Business manager with corporate property projects, managing and delivering the effective Strategic Asset Management and Delivery of Corporate property projects from cradle to grave.
There are currently two major development projects with further exciting programmes in the pipeline. The projects range from regenerating areas into thriving business parks and hotels, to mixed use residential schemes.
The successful candidate will have experience of delivering high value capital projects and demonstrate excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Work with the Business Manager for Corporate property - Strategy and Delivery to develop a strategic long term corporate property management and delivery strategy.
- Work with the Business Manager for Assets Management and Car Parks to identify land suitable for residential or commercial development or improvement and review the assets of the Council and identify any assets that are surplus to requirement
- Work closely with various business units to coordinate and monitor key capital projects, including the review of delivery programmes as and when required
- Review and ensure that risk analysis and appropriate project management is undertaken for every capital project
- Carry out the project management of selected capital projects from inception through to completion and ensuring that Quality, budget and time restraints are adhered to and monitored.
For further information and to apply - please contact Tom Selman at Panoramic Associates