Panoramic Associates are currently working with a London Borough to recruit a Project Manager to join their team.(Permanent position, hybrid working)
As a member of the Corporate Programmes Team you will be responsible for the successful implementation of a range of projects and programmes that will contribute to the councils exciting new city for all agenda.
- Develop relationships with sponsors and stakeholders across the organisation including heads of service, directors, and the executive leadership teams.
- Managing project teams in line with matrix you will have authority to run your projects on a day-to-day basis delivering on time, meeting cost and quality requirements and ensuring deliverables are aligned to the directorates and council's strategic priorities.
- Develop and grow the team showing strong leadership, communication and influencing skills.
- Ensure delivery of projects and initiatives designed to establish leadership management, workforce skills, structures, and processes.
- Manage business and project risks, including the development of contingency plans.
- Analyse plan and develop requirements for technical projects.
- Liaise with senior stakeholders managing the relationships and meeting objectives.
- Proven track record of delivering transformational change projects.
- Working independently and flexibly with a focus on delivering outcomes, not just following process.
- Experience of working on strategic projects alongside senior stakeholders across a large organisation.
To hear more about this opportunity please contact Bianca Ashwin