Panoramic Associates are currently working with a London Borough to recruit TWO Senior Project Delivery Business Partners to join their team. This is a permanent position and offers hybrid working.
The Project Delivery Business Partners play a key role in the Corporate Programme Management Team (CPMO) developing a strategic level relationship between the corporate team and the business area they are responsible for.
- As the Project Delivery Partner, you will own the Change Team's relationships with one of the departments pivotal strategic objective areas and lead the team's service offer to that area of the business.
- Advise projects on appropriate assurance arrangements and check validity of plans.
- Ensure the programme delivery team identify business area's main project risks and issues that may affect the wider change agenda.
- Monitor project progress and the key actions required to improve delivery confidence, highlighting delivery confidence and improvement actions to the department's senior committees.
- Develop strong relationships with Senior Responsible Owners of the department's major projects and their teams, and foster an environment that supports collaboration, open conversations, and transparency.
- Make connections with delivery professionals and change leaders across the Council.
- Establish clear communication lines from the relevant business areas as well as Corporate PMO team.
- Provide regular reports to relevant boards and corporate PMO team.
- Collaborate with Senior Project Managers responsible for project delivery within your respective business areas, attending Business Programme meetings to discuss, challenge and report on project highlight reports where necessary.
- Constructively challenging delivery teams and senior leaders on delivery plans and readiness to deliver them.
- Thinking strategically about the root causes of issues and risks and advising how these could be addressed.
- Proven track record of delivering transformational change alongside service owners and their direct reports.
- Working independently and flexibly with a focus on delivering outcomes, not just following process.
- Have a solid understanding of the corporate risk register to ensure key risks and issues are shared with the organisation.
- Experience of working on strategic projects alongside senior stakeholders across a large organisation.
To hear more about this opportunity please contact Bianca Ashwin