Panoramic Associates are working in conjunction with Huntingdonshire District Council on an exclusive basis to assist them with their search for a Programme Manager for their exciting Market Town Regeneration Programme.
- Following the successful submission of a comprehensive package of regeneration measures to support St. Neots High Street in July 2020, the Council is embarking on a wider programme for regeneration across our 3 additional Market Towns. This role will be responsible for a complex programme of projects from inception through to delivery of the 'Market Town Regeneration Programme' which will encompass the delivery of the Future High Street Fund and overseeing feasibility studies for Huntingdon, St. Ives and Ramsey.
- The successful applicant will bring value to the Council through robust programme assurance and project management, identifying opportunities for improvement and support to ensure programme delivery. This will include collaborating with internal officers and external partners to prioritise and implement complex improvement initiatives and effective governance.
- You will play a key role in ensuring outcomes are planned and delivered on time and in full and that regular reporting takes place and significant issues and risks are escalated appropriately.
- You will secure internal and external stakeholder input including senior managers, service managers, technical officers, external consultants, and community stakeholders to ensure the programme and projects are clearly defined, developed and delivered in the most effective, efficient and co-ordinated manner.
- Demonstrable success in leading, managing and delivering complex multi-disciplinary regeneration programmes.
- Ability to secure the support and collaboration of colleagues, Members, stakeholders and the wider community in delivering the Council's Market Towns Programme objectives, influencing the work of senior colleagues and stakeholders including by challenging orthodox approaches, promoting innovation and imaginatively using internal and external communications.
- Experience of procuring and client managing multi-disciplinary teams both professional services and works contracts in a town centre setting.
- Provide programme and project management expertise to establish and maintain programme and project management documentation including project initiation documents, business cases, delivery plans, risk and issue logs, lessons learned ad budget forecasts.
- Proven experience of securing inward investment including identifying and securing external funding.
- Programme management qualification (such as MSP)
This role can be remote although you will be need to attend site meetings and project meeting from time to time.
If this role sounds of interest and you feel you have the required skills and experience please call Dan Bown on 0117 332 8090 or email