Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to recruit a Programme Development and Commissioning Manager. This is a full time 6-month remote role paying a competitive daily rate.
The purpose of the job is to be responsible for planning, commissioning, implementing, performance monitoring and evaluating public health in line with agreed local and national priorities and for having an awareness of the need for monitoring budget spend.
- To Develop and maintain effective partnerships across the statutory, voluntary, private, and independent sectors to plan cohesively for Public Health.
- Take responsibility for providing specialist advice and expertise on the development and delivery of Public Health strategy, police, and practice with the particular emphasis on health and wellbeing.
- Identify and develop plans to address health inequities in relation to better mental wellbeing funded initiatives.
- Explore and incorporate best practice of mental wellbeing into program and project development.
- Evaluate and build cases to evidence for better mental wellbeing funded initiatives.
- Experience of Commissioning Management within a local authority
- Experience of Management and leadership of teams within a local authority
If you would like to apply, please contact Maisie Hockings / Bianca Ashwin.