Principal Transport & Highway Planner
Location: South West
Daily Rate: £250 - £300 (DOE)
Following on from the Government's 25bn infrastructure funding, Panoramic Associates is working with a thriving Local Authority based in the South West with the recruitment of a Principal Transport & Highway Planner.
As part of your role, you will be driving the council's transport and highway development initiatives whilst working collaboratively with the economic development team.
Other areas of the role:
- Act as the council's Growth and Infrastructure representative concerning Transport development matters
- Supervise a team of Transport professionals whilst being focussed on the team's development by setting clear and realistic objectives
- Implement parking standards to help promote sustainable travel for the residents with the council
- Lead on the council's funding proposals to support the project deliverables
- Negotiating with developers on behalf of the council and legal agreements such as s106
To be considered for this role, you must have a strong track record in Local Authority transport planning. Being a current member of CILT or ICE would be advantageous.
The role will be for an initial six months with the chosen candidate ideally looking to start on Monday 19th October. There will be a degree of remote working in line with COVID procedures.
Please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role is right for you I still want to hear from you.