Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority in the South East to recruit to a Principal Strategy and Policy Lead to lead on Strategy, Policy, and Strategic Business Planning (FTC - 12 months, Hybrid).
- Leading policy research and analysis to contribute to the development of long term visioning and strategic planning for the council.
- Delivering value for money and improving outcomes for residents.
- Leading the development of policy positions for the council and delivery of a variety of policy-related work programmes.
- Utilising key methodologies for analysing and supporting policy and strategy development.
- Ensuring strategy and policy development adopts an evidenced based and insight led approach, including championing the citizen's voice.
- Engaging with strategic partners and stakeholders at local, regional, and national level.
- Support the development and implementation of a public affairs programme, ensuring the councils interests are effectively promoted at regional and national level.
- Line management of a small number of Strategy Team officers as well as leading matrix teams across the service and council.
- A degree or equivalent experience.
- Significant experience of developing and delivering evidence-led high profile/high impact strategies and policies.
- Experience of strategic business planning in large, complex organisations.
- Experience of managing stakeholders, influencing, and negotiating in complex, political environments.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please contact Bianca Ashwin.