Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to recruit a People and Transformation Performance & Analytics Lead will work across the council's functional leadership teams and with the councils People Business Partners to identify and address performance issues within the workforce and service transformation/delivery agendas. This will be a permanent role and pays a competitive salary.
The People and Transformation Performance & Analytics Lead will the council's workforce & transformation performance agenda.
- Lead the transformation, performance & people analytics team, being accountable for the design, delivery, production, and socialisation of performance insight relevant for functional leadership teams.
- Take responsibility for the delivery of key products which enable the people and transformation leadership team to have assurance of delivery.
- Own the functional work programme for the entire function including forward plan, ensuring data is collected from multiple stakeholders that tracks key deliverables, status, risks, and issues.
- Work with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) throughout People & Transformation to understand their practice, project plans and design key measurements of success.
- Lead the delivery of outstanding people-based analytics, utilising the consulting cycle with our internal teams as well as business contacts, to ensure that requests for people information requires are well scoped, and that the team adds maximum value to business stakeholders.
- Advanced data science knowledge with experience of end-to-end data processes from the collection of data through to the presentation of business insight.
- Advanced Project Management/Work Programme management experience.
- Strong track record of stakeholder management, being able to present and explain complex data and modelling in a simple, understandable way.
- Working knowledge of the critical factors in planning change and the stages and phases of project and programme management, able to identify risks and create mitigation plans.
- Advanced understanding of query building, report running and extraction - with particular emphasis on technology solutions.
- Evidence of continuous professional development with good knowledge in relevant professional areas.
Please contact Bianca Ashwin to hear more.
PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE IS NOT BASED IN BRISTOL.