Panoramic Associates are working with a leading Local Authority in the South East to recruit a People and Transformation Performance Lead to join the team. This will be permanent position offering flexible working.
This lead role within the People and Transformation function will work across the council's functional leadership teams and with their People Business Partners to identify and address performance issues within their workforce and service transformation/delivery agendas.
Essential Criteria -
- Advanced data science knowledge with experience of end-to-end data processes from the collection of data through to the presentation of business insight
- Advanced Project Management/Work Programme management experience.
- Strong track record of stakeholder management, being able to present and explain complex data and modelling in a simple, understandable way.
- Working knowledge of the critical factors in planning change and the stages and phases of project and programme management
- Understanding of technology solutions including Oracle (Discoverer, BIP, OBIEE), Oracle Cloud, Cornerstone-On-Demand, Selenity and Forecast).
Ambitious people really fit in here so if you are a talented Performance Lead, we want to hear from you. Please contact Ben Pountney at Panoramic Associates for more information.