Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support them with their need for a Interim part-time Consultant in Public Health for a 6 month contract (remote). The ideal candidate will have health protection experience and take a key role in the management and strategising of the current COVID-19 pandemic, including the NHS Test and Trace Programme and Public Health England's response over the coming months.
Main duties include:
- Support Emergency response to COVID-19
- Support to the duty desk function
- Support with Outbreak management plan
- Provide specialist health protection advice and support
- Inclusion in the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List (and licensed to practice) /UK Voluntary Register (UKPHR) for Public Health Specialists
- Public health specialist registrar and specialist trainee applicants who are not yet on the GMC Specialist Register/UKPHR must provide verifiable signed documentary evidence that they are within 6 months of gaining entry at the date of interview.
- Experience within health protection and ideally recent on call/front line reactive experience
If you would like to hear more, please contact Mia Collett on 0117 332 8090.