Interim Operational and Technical Support Lead - Regulatory Services
Location: South London
Daily Rate: £500-£600 a day (inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates is currently looking for an interim Operational and Technical Support Lead to join a London Local Authorities Regulatory Services. As part of your role, you will be managing the business support team, which involves the following:
- Food and Health and Safety
- Trading Standards
- Noise and Environmental Enforcement
- Air Quality and Contaminated Land
- Private Sector Housing
- Pest Control
Other key areas of the role:
- Responsible for baselining and continually improving the service,
- Reducing unnecessary contact and manual touchpoints,
- Leading and developing staff in the delivery of front line contact
- Oversee any budget management for the service
- Work with the Business Development Manager to review and transform as necessary all processes across the RSP ensuring that they are fit for purpose.
- Administer licensing schemes and grant programmes in accordance with statutory and local time frames, agreed procedures and within agreed budgets.
It would be advantageous if you have operated within a licensing role within a Local Authority setting. The role has become available due to a retirement in the service.
Interviews will be conducted this/ next week; job descriptions are available on request post conversation.
Please give me a call on 01173328090 or send a C.V to a . miller @ Panoramicassociates . co . uk. Even if you feel the role is not right for you I still want to hear from you.