New Business Manager (Housing Association)
Permanent Position - Full Time
Salary: Initially £64,604 increasing after 12months to £68,004 per annum.
Panoramic Associates is currently working with a well-known Housing Association based in Buckinghamshire to support with the recruitment of a New Business Manager.
Your key responsibility will be to operationally develop and deliver a range of new business opportunities, supporting the Head of Business in generating new business opportunities.
Other areas of the role:
- Identify, gain approval, and bring forward to Planning Permission new business opportunities and land acquisition proposals for the development of new homes for the purpose of housing, shared partnership and outright sale.
- To lead on acquisitions including the preparation and presentation of bids and manage capital projects, including taking day-to-day budgetary responsibility.
- Develop detailed plans including financial modelling to assess the potential new opportunities. Co-ordinating and managing projects from inception to handover.
- Provide input into the preparation of the businesses various Development Strategies and Operating plans.
- Manage multi-disciplinary teams of property professionals and project teams internally and externally to the business.
- Work with colleagues in Delivery teams develop scheme appraisals to ensure the effective performance management of contractors, consultants, and developers.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- A proven track record of acquiring land, property, and new business opportunities and excellent social housing knowledge.
- Understanding and practical knowledge of housing development and procurement including relevant legislation.
- Knowledge and experience of budget management.
- Understanding of national regeneration and development agenda.
- Experience of working as a project manager/development manager within a Housing Association environment, with knowledge of Social Housing legislation.
- Educated to a degree level (or equivalent relevant to professional equivalent)
- A clean full driving licence is required.
- Flexible working - remote and office based.
Interviews will be conducted week commencing 4th October, full job descriptions available post conversation.