Interim Marketing Manager
Southeast of England
6 Months Contract (Likely Extension)
£200-£300 a day (Inside IR35)
Full - Time
Panoramic Associates is delighted to be working with a Local Authority based in the Southeast of England, to help in the search for a talented and professional Marketing Manager.
As Marketing Manager, you will help raise the profile and reputation of the local area, attract visitors and investors and build interest and pride within the community.
Other Areas of the Role:
- Lead the marketing and brand positioning of the local areas on a local, regional, and national level.
- Develop effective marketing strategies and creative campaigns to increase visitors, encourage inward investment and enhance the reputation of the town.
- Develop creative and engaging content for the town's website and social media platforms.
- Support the Events Team to create diverse and exciting events to attract interest to the Town all year round and oversee the marketing and events budgets.
- Lead on exploring opportunities to generate financial support and contributions to build long term sustainability of marketing activity for the town.
To be considered for the role you will need:
- Relevant Marketing degree or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in developing and managing marketing campaigns across a range of channels including B2B and B2C.
- Experience of working at a senior marketing level, preferably within the destination marketing sector.
- Overseeing large marketing and events budgets and experience of using budget reporting systems.
- Experience in engaging the community and complex stakeholder groups.
- Ability to produce engaging materials for media and marketing purposes.
The role is an initial 6 months with the view to extend or take on permanently. The role is predominantly remote, however monthly in-office visits will be expected.
Interviews will be taking place virtually in the next coming weeks.