Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support them with their need for a Locum Public Health in for a 6 month contract. The ideal candidate will have health protection experience and take a key role in the management and strategising of the current COVID-19 pandemic, including the NHS Test and Trace Programme and Public Health England's response over the next 6 months. The position can be either full-time or part-time with the on-call function completed on a rota basis.
Main duties include:
- Give advice to Test and Protect on contact tracing in complex cases, support care homes, investigate clusters of cases and run an Incident Management team
- Give Consultant leadership for the COVID 19 testing and results service
- Support to the duty desk function for health protection
- Support with Outbreak management plan
- Provide specialist health protection advice and support
- Inclusion in the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List (and licensed to practice) /CCT in public health
- Public health specialist registrar and specialist trainee applicants who are not yet on the GMC Specialist Register/UKPHR must provide verifiable signed documentary evidence that they are within 6 months of gaining entry at the date of interview.
- Experience within health protection
- Experience in a similar practical and strategic position
If you would like to hear more, please contact Mia Collett on 0117 332 8090.