Locum Property Lawyer
Local Authority - London
£45-50+ per hour umbrella
Hybrid Working (ideally once weekly, other arrangements dependent on experience)
Panoramic Associates are excited to be working with a local authority, who is looking for an experienced Commercial Property Lawyer to join them for an initial 3 months contract to provide support to the development of the commercial and residential property remit within the Property, Planning, and Employment team.
The successful candidate will be able to work on a hybrid working arrangement with only one day a week of office attendance required! The local authority is also happy to consider alternative working requirements for those with considerable experience.
The role will involve providing specialist legal advice to clients on a wide range of matters relating to Commercial Property and development projects. You will be responsible for advising on property matters such as advising the local authority on acquisitions, disposals, leases, and advising on complex projects.
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive or Barrister, alternatively, non-qualified Lawyers with substantial relevant experience will also be considered.
- Excellent communication and drafting skills and the ability to provide legal advice to a variety of audiences in a concise and swift manner, including senior officers and Members.
- Experience in a variety of property matters including complex disposal and acquisitions; associated overage, clawback and options agreements; land assembly and title considerations; advising on dealings with local authority land portfolios and routine asset management whilst working closely with others in the delivery of the wider Property legal services.
- Attend meetings and court which may take place outside of normal office hours and off site as required.
- To give guidance, mentor and give training to less experienced team members; and to deputise for senior lawyers as and when required.
To discuss the role and day to day duties in more detail, please click apply and/or please contact Lauren Watts on 0117 409 4456 or or Maya Hingorani on 0117 284 0082 or .