Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support them with their need for a Locum Consultant in Public Health to add capacity on their Health Protection on-call rota.
Main duties include:
- Participating in the on-call rota to cover queries and timely expert advice on incidents and outbreak management in line with national and local policy and outbreak management plans during the week and/or weekends
- This role requires the post holder to provide specialist health protection advice for Covid and non Covid responses and the advice given by the post holder will result in effective management of outbreaks and incidents, affecting the community widely
- Inclusion in the GMC Specialist Register/UKPHR Register
- Public health specialist registrar and specialist trainee applicants who are not yet on the GMC Specialist Register/UKPHR must provide verifiable signed documentary evidence that they are within 6 months of gaining entry at the date of interview.
- Experience within health protection and ideally recent on call/front line reactive experience
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply to this post. If you have any questions, please contact Mia Collett on 0117 332 8090 or by email.