Panoramic Associates are currently working with a local authority in the East of England who are urgently seeking an IPC Nurse to help lead the IPC function and provide specialist advice to the Adult Social Care function.
This role will be an ASAP start until the end of March 2023, 5 days per week basis. Our client has requested a working pattern of ideally 2-3 days on-site per week as the other 2 days pw can be completed fully remotely.
Please see the below a small insight on what the role will include:
- Provision of expert IPC advice and support to range of Adult Social care settings including care homes, domiciliary care, residential care
- IPC point of contact for Adult Social Care re: cases and outbreaks in care homes
- IPC Lead for on site audits and risk assessments in the above settings
- IPC point of contact for Domiciliary Care cases, plus advice on how to adhere to PPE guidance etc
- Provide surge capacity for IPC in outbreaks eg for migrant workforce when we have clusters etc in workplaces that have high proportion of such a workforce
**The essential key qualifications would be**:
- Registered Nurse with specialisms in infection prevention and control
- Active NMC pin
- Substantial experience in health protection and delivery of Infection Prevention and Control into various settings
If you are interested in this role, please send me a LinkedIn message or email me on -
*Due to the nature of the role, you will be required to undertake ad hoc on-site visits around the local region as an essential part of your role*