Housing Litigation Lawyer
6 months initially
Fully remote working
£40-50 per hour umbrella (dependent on experience)
We at Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority based in London who is currently looking for an Interim Housing Litigation Lawyer to pick up a full caseload for an initial 6-month contract! The role is fully remote-based and is being offered on a full-time basis (37 hours/week). This role would suit someone who has previous experience advising on legal matters and conducting advocacy within Housing, Disrepair, and Litigation law within a local government setting.
The successful applicant would be joining an established, highly skilled, and supportive team & the role itself will involve the delivery of legal support and casework management for the local authority on housing, disrepair, and litigation law. The role will also prepare and negotiate legal agreements, Legal Implications, and all other necessary documentation to carefully advise the Council on all related housing litigation matters. The team has excellent administrative support and a paralegal team to assist lawyers with case management. The successful applicant will be expected to perform under supervision with close support and will report to the Senior Lawyer on the Legal Services team.
- A qualified Solicitor, Legal Executive, Barrister, or non-qualified Lawyer with previous supervised or unsupervised experience dealing with legal work in Housing, Disrepair & Litigation Law
- Knowledge of and ability to research, negotiate and agree, draft, and process all legal agreements and documentation related to housing litigation matters.
- Knowledge of local government law, especially in relation to Housing, Disrepair, and Litigation law
- Experience in conducting case files and drafting legal process documents including briefs, pleadings, affidavits, witness statements, and so forth.
- Ability to undertake advocacy such as directions appointments, applications for order by consent, and case management and resolution hearings.
To discuss the role and day-to-day duties in more detail, please send your CV to or alternatively, please contact Maya Hingorani on 0117 284 0082 or Lauren Watts on 0117 409 4456.