Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support them with the recruitment of a Locum Consultant in Public Health. Good experience required in service contracting, budget management and prioritisation. This role is for 3 days per week for 9 months.
- Budget responsibility up to £6m including managing and tracking the distribution of the Public Health Grant.
- Indirect management of the Public Health Programme Manager, Strategist and up to 6 FTE Programme Officers and casual staff
- Operating in a complex multi-agency environment with skill and sensitivity, maximising effective partnership working to secure delivery of Service and Council objectives.
- Internal and external contacts including elected members, all local authority employees, local, regional and national partners and stakeholders, residents and service users, government departments and professional associations.
- Responsibility for developing, reviewing, maintaining and delivering against related policies, procedures and guidance, as designated by the Borough, ensuring staff are aware of, and adhere to them. To develop policies / strategies in partnership contexts.
To apply, please contact Maisie Hockings.