Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority to support them with their need for a Locum Consultant in Public Health to start in the new year (January 2021) for a minimum of 6 months. This role can be fulfilled remotely but some occasional visits to their office in the East Midlands region will be required.
- Management of the response to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Provide strategic and system leadership and provide and
- Coordinate high quality professional Public Health input, support and advice to the local system to drive improvements in outcomes
- To provide expert public health advice and leadership to support and inform an evidence-based approach within ethical frameworks for commissioning
- To lead on public health research in specific topic areas, and commission research audits/projects, and/or undertake research or audit and translate research findings into public health practice
- To take on the line management of staff
- To deputise for the DPH when required
- Inclusion in the GMC Full and Specialist Register with a license to practice/GDC Specialist List (or be eligible for registration within six months of interview) or Inclusion in the UK Public Health Register (UKPHR) for Public Health Specialists (or be eligible for registration within six months of interview)
- All rounded skillset
- Strong leadership/line management qualities
To apply for this role, please click apply and/or please contact Mia Collett.