Panoramic Associates are working with a Local Authority to support them with their need for TWO x Consultants in Public Health to start ASAP until March 2021. This role can be worked remotely.
- Management of COVID-19.
- Contribute strategically to the development and maintenance of effective systems for the surveillance of COVID-19
- Proactively use COVID-19 surveillance outputs to inform and influence the local actions, policies and strategies.
- Influence, and where appropriate, lead the development and implementation of a system wide response to COVID-19.
- Employ highly effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills to enable stakeholder relationships to deliver objectives.
- Deal with complex and conflicting subject matter problems.
- Lead and contribute to proactive and responsive media issues.
- Proactively contribute to wider organisational development.
- Contribute strategically to the development of the Public Health team business continuity plans.
- Be expected to take on the line management of staff.
Inclusion in the GMC Full and Specialist Register with a license to practice/GDC Specialist List (or be eligible for registration within six months of interview) or Inclusion in the UK Public Health Register (UKPHR) for Public Health Specialists (or be eligible for registration within six months of interview)
To apply for this role please contact Maisie Hockings