Panoramic Associates are working with a local authority to support them with their need for a Locum Consultant in Public Health for a 6 month contract (remote). The ideal candidate will have health protection experience and take a key role in the management and strategising of the current COVID-19 pandemic, including the NHS Test and Trace Programme and Public Health England's response over the coming months.
Main duties include:
- Give advice to Test and Protect on contact tracing in complex cases, support care homes, investigate clusters of cases and run an Incident Management team
- Support to the duty desk function for health protection
- Support with Outbreak management plan
- Provide specialist health protection advice and support
- Inclusion in the GMC Specialist Register/GDC Specialist List (and licensed to practice) /UK Voluntary Register (UKPHR) for Public Health Specialists
- Public health specialist registrar and specialist trainee applicants who are not yet on the GMC Specialist Register/UKPHR must provide verifiable signed documentary evidence that they are within 6 months of gaining entry at the date of interview.
- Experience within health protection and ideally recent on call/front line reactive experience
This opportunity can be full-time or part-time for the right candidate. *Please note* - you will be required to work from the office for the first two weeks upon placement for training purposes and this role is in the North of England.
If you would like to hear more, please contact Mia Collett on 0117 332 8090.