Locum Consultant in Public Health posts
6 month+ contracts
BAU and Health Protection posts
Panoramic Associates are working with multiple Local Authorities across the country who are seeking Locum/Interim Consultants in Public Health to assist in BAU and Health Protection posts. These positions can be fulfilled fully remotely and can be completed either on a part-time or full-time basis, fully remotely.
- Health Improvement - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Health inequalities agenda/needs assessment - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- CYP and health protection - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Health care public health - competitive daily rate, IR35 status TBC
- Health intelligence - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Health protection (COVID-19 response, vaccinations, flu preparedness) - competitive daily rate inside IR35
- Inclusion on the GMC or UKPHR specialist register as a Consultant in Public Health (Candidates 6 months away from qualification will be considered)
- Recent experience of working in a local authority/local government setting at Consultant level or above
- COVID-19 response experience for Health Protection based positions
To discuss the role and day to day duties in more detail, please click apply and/or please contact Mia Collett.