Locum Consultant in Public Health
Central Belt Scotland
Fully remote for the duration of the contract
Panoramic Associates are working with a local government client in the Central Belt Scotland region to support the recruitment for a Locum Consultant in Public Health. This role is FULLY REMOTE for the duration of contract (6 months+), 3-5 days per week to support the COVID-19 response.
- Leading the health protection/COVID-19 response
- Focussing on health protection and take responsible for the strategic winter planning for various settings with a main focus on care homes / care settings
- Chairing PAG/IMT meetings
The ideal candidate will have significant health protection / COVID-19 experience and feel confident to work independently/autonomously You will have line management responsibility of health protection staff
- Inclusion on the GMC or UKPHR specialist register as a Consultant in Public Health (Candidates 6 months away from qualification will be considered)
- Recent experience of working in a local authority/local government and significant health protection / COVID-19 experience
To apply for this role, please contact Mia Collett to find out more.