Locum Consultant in Public Health/Locum Consultant in Communicable Disease Control
Local Government clients in Scotland
Flexible working part time/full-time options (ie: Fully remote/Hybrid working model for the duration of the contract)
*Due to the nature of the role, you may be required to participate in on-site SMT meetings as part of your role*
Competitive hourly/daily rates DOE (Inside IR35)
Panoramic Associates are working with local government clients across Scotland to support the recruitment for Locum Consultants in Public Health/Locum Consultants in Communicable Disease Control. These posts can be completed on a predominantly fully remote basis for the duration of contract, however you may be required to participate in on-site SMT meetings as part of your role. The roles range from 3-5 days per week, 3-9 month contracts to support Health Protection/Communicable Disease Control.
Locum Consultant in Public Health (Health Protection/Communicable Disease Control)
- Development of Health Protection strategies and policies for communicable disease,
- Reduction of vaccine preventable disease, infection control, environmental health, wider health protection agenda
- Lead on the planning, implementation and coordination of delivery of vaccination/immunisation programme
- Provide expert clinical advice to internal and external partners/organisations in relation to health protection vaccine/immunisation
- (If required), participation in the "in hours or out of hours" on-call duty rota for the full range of health protection and specialist public health emergencies
- Inclusion on the GMC or UKPHR specialist register as a Consultant in Public Health with a license to practice (Candidates 6 months away from registration will be considered)
- Recent experience of working in a local authority/local government and significant public health experience in the main focus area
- Significant experience in health protection / COVID-19 response / communicable disease control / infectious diseases
To apply for this role, please contact Mia Collett, Maddison Barry or Gemma Clark to find out more.