Panoramic Associates are working with several Local Authorities across the UK to support them with their requirements for "Business as Usual" Locum Consultants in Public Health. All roles can be fulfilled fully remotely and can be fulfilled on a part-time basis.
- Consultant in Public Health (COVID-19), 6 months
- Consultant in Public Health (Health care public health, substance abuse), 3 months+
- Consultant in Public Health (Health intelligence/Lead for JSNAs), 6 months+, remote
- Consultant in Public Health (Sexual health, mental health) 3 months+, remote
- Inclusion in the GMC Full and Specialist Register with a license to practice or Inclusion in the UK Public Health Register (UKPHR)
- Recent experience of working in a local authority/local government setting
- All rounded skillset in Public Health
- Strong leadership/line management qualities
To apply for this role, please click apply and/or please contact Mia Collett.