Panoramic Associates are working with Local Authorities to support them with their needs for Locum Consultants in Public Health to start ASAP for a period of 3-6 months. These roles can be fulfilled remotely and are circa 2-5 days per week.
Areas the local authorities are looking for assistance in include:
- COVID response and recovery
- Homelessness agenda
- Substance abuse and misuse
- Sexual health
- Public health intelligence and various JNSAs
- Health care public health
- Inclusion in the GMC Full and Specialist Register with a license to practice/GDC Specialist List (or be eligible for registration within six months of interview) or Inclusion in the UK Public Health Register (UKPHR)
- All rounded skillset in Public Health
- Recent experience of working in a local authority/local government setting (ideally with COVID exp)
- Strong leadership/line management qualities
To apply for this role, please click apply and/or please contact Mia Collett.