LADO (Local Authority Designated Officer), North West, Competitive, Fully Remote, 3 months
- The Local Authority's Safeguarding and Quality Assurance Unit is looking for a hard-working LADO to join the team.
- You will work within a multi-agency context and use your experience of social work and safeguarding to provide advice and support to organisation's that work with children.
- You will undertake all LADO statutory functions, training and development work on LADO and chair CP conferences.
- Be involved in the management and oversight of individual cases of allegations of abuse made against those who work with children and give advice and guidance to employers and voluntary organisations.
- Experience working as a Designated LADO in a Local Authority
*If you know anyone else who may be interested, please utilise our referral voucher scheme and pass their details on!*
Please reply or give me a call on 0117 409 4672 to discuss in more detail.