Sector: Public Sector
Job type: Contract
Salary: £600 - £700 per day + Competitive + Negotiable daily rate DOE
Contact: Ife Jarrett
Duration: 6 months
Start date: ASAP
A local authority in London is seeking an Interim Transformational Lead to scope out and deliver high quality products and improvements to services.
As Interim Transformational Lead you will work on Agile methodology-based projects to help transform different business areas. The council is looking to develop their Agile capability and you will help to embed this.
- Planning and executing Agile delivery of products and services.
- Maintain a clear sense of direction and purpose for the team based upon the product vision.
- Using Agile tools to track progress against delivery, current items in the backlog, risks, issues and blockers.
Skills and experience required:
- Essential: Experience of delivering Agile, user-centred, transformation projects
- Ability to monitor project spend and forecast including reporting into the PMO to ensure any deviation / over or underspend is understood and controlled.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and face-to-face in meetings