🛠 Maintenance Surveyor
📅 6 months initial contract
Panoramic is facilitating the appointment of an Asset Maintenance Surveyor who can work with a not-for-profit housing provider in Merseyside. The organisation we are partnering with is a housing provider, with over 5,000 homes across the Northwest
If you can offer a resolution focused surveying package, providing excellent customer service at every stage, we want to hear from you.
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Surveyor who can demonstrate extensive knowledge of complex disrepair works, responsive repairs, voids, aids & adaptations.
Along with identifying and managing insurance claims including property inspections and managing decants.
- Management of the whole void process
- Ensure consultants and contractors are well managed to support the delivery of high-quality, customer-focused and value for money services.
- Ensure any remedial works are carried out to the highest standard
- Review invoices and requests for payment from contractors, challenging and resolving submissions
- Ensure void property turn around as safely and as quickly as possible to allow tenants to move into their new homes
- Liaise with contractors, surveyors, and tenants
- Deliver of a range of pre and post works
- Monitor expenditure and budgets
If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact me for a confidential conversation on 0117 332 8090 or submit an up-to-date CV.
Even if you feel like this is not right for you, I still would like to hear from you. As we may have another opportunity that fits.